Each instrument is colour-coded and named by its main function to enable easy, efficient and quick restorative treatments.
LM-Arte Instruments have been developed in co-operation with Style Italiano, a study group of passionate clinicians and researchers specialised in restorative dentistry.
- LM-Arte Applica: A very thin and flexible spatula for transporting and modelling the composite
- LM-Arte Condensa: A long and round plugger especially for modelling composite
- LM-Arte Fissura: Sharp pointed tips for modelling of occlusal surface structures
- LM-Arte Misura: For horizontal and vertical measuring of thicknesses of composite layers on the restorations
- LM-Arte Eccesso: For the removal of composite and bonding residue
LM-Arte Set includes: Applica, Condensa, Fissura, Misura, Eccesso, LM-Servo 5 cassette