Each instrument is colour-coded and named by its main function to enable easy, efficient and quick restorative treatments.
LM-Arte Instruments have been developed in co-operation with Style Italiano, a study group of passionate clinicians and researchers specialised in restorative dentistry.
- LM-Arte Eccesso: For the removal of composite and bonding residue
- LM-Arte Misura: For horizontal and vertical measuring of thicknesses of composite layers on the restorations
- LM-Arte Applica: A very thin and flexible spatula for transporting and modelling the composite
- LM-Arte Posterior Misura: Posterior version of the popular Misura instrument. Designed for horizontal and vertical measuring of thickness of composite layers on posterior restorations. The fork shaped tip of the instrument allows measuring and modelling of the composite wall with the presence of a matrix
- LM-Arte Cusp Misura Unique instrument for estimating cusp thickness and height for evaluating the need for cusp preparation when performing adhesive restorations
- LM-Arte Fissura: Sharp pointed tips for modelling of occlusal surface structures
- LM-Arte Modella: A very thin and flexible spatula for transporting and modelling of the composite
- LM-Arte Condensa: A long and round plugger especially for modelling composite.
Full set of instruments for any restoration cases in LM-Servo 8 cassette including LM-Arte Eccesso, LM-Arte Misura, LM-Arte Applica, LM-Arte Posterior Misura, LM-Arte Cusp Misura, LM-Arte Fissura, LM-Arte Modella, LM-Arte Condensa