The new LM-Arte™ Replica Posterior is a clever instrument designed for simplifying occlusal modelling of posterior teeth in direct composite restorations. This particular instrument can easily recreate the occlusal anatomy of a single tooth, guided by the buccal cusps and using the replica technique. The instrument has one concave and one convex side.
The Replica is the newest addition to the LM Arte range. The LM Arte Instruments have been developed in co-operation with Style Italiano, a study group of passionate clinicians and researchers who specialise in restorative dentistry. Each instrument is colour-coded and named by its main function to enable easy, efficient and quick restorative treatments.
The LM Arte range is as follows:
- LM-Arte Applica: A very thin and flexible spatula for transporting and modelling the composite
- LM-Arte Applica Twist: Especially fine, flexible and narrow spatula for composite modelling
- LM-Arte Modella: Especially fine, wide spatula for composite modelling
- LM-Arte Condensa: A long and round plugger especially for modelling composite
- LM-Arte Fissura: Sharp pointed tips for modelling of occlusal surface structures
- LM-Arte Misura: For horizontal and vertical measuring of thicknesses of composite layers on the restorations
- LM-Arte Posterior Misura: Posterior version of the popular Misura
- LM-Arte Cusp Misura: Unique instrument for estimating cusp thickness and height for evaluating the need for cusp preparation when performing adhesive restorations
- LM-Arte Eccesso: For the removal of composite and bonding residue
- LM-Arte Solo Anterior: Instrument for high-end aesthetic anterior restorations
- LM-Arte Solo Posterior: Instrument for high-end posterior composite restorations
- LM-Arte Replica Posterior: Designed for simplifying occlusal modelling of posterior teeth in direct composite restorations.
LM has also just released a new range of Dark Diamond (non-stick) coated LM Arte instruments. This contemporary diamond-like carbon coating reduces stickiness for smooth composite placement. The hard surface protects the tip from scratches and the dark coating colour results in minimal reflections, maximal contrast against fillings.
The LM-Arte Replica Posterior and Dark Diamond range are now available to pre-order. Stock is expected to arrive within the next 2 weeks. Call 01438 747344, email email@example.com or use the Wishlist function via this website to place your pre-order today.
Sculpt Masterpieces with LM-Arte.