Curasept ADS is THE anti-staining chlorhexidine solution.
- Curasept revolutionises the use of chlorhexidine mouthwash across dentistry
- Sugar-free, alcohol-free and suitable for adults, children and during pregnancy
- ADS – professional, anti-bacterial and patented, cost-effective anti discolouration system
Founded in Italy in 2001, with patients’ well-being at the heart of everything it does, Curasept prides itself on its innovative approach to providing premium solutions in the field of chemical oral hygiene.
A year later, Curasept revolutionised the use of chlorhexidine mouthwash across the sector with their patented Anti Discolouration System (ADS), a professional anti-bacterial, disinfectant formula with significant reductions in the off-putting side effects of tooth staining and changes in taste perception.
Available without a prescription, Curasept is sugar-free, alcohol-free and suitable for use by adults, children and during pregnancy, over short and longer-term durations.
Curasept ADS is THE anti-staining chlorhexidine solution and is available from J&S Davis today.
How does Curasept mouthwash work?
The ADS protects teeth and gums from bacteria and plaque by quickly killing harmful bacteria that may be present in the mouth. The range also contains PVP-VA (PolyVinylPyrrolidone Vinyl Acetate), a copolymer with mucoadhesive properties and the outstanding ability to create a protective film on the oral structures. It is this film that prevents the aggregation of bacteria over teeth and gum surfaces, arresting the accumulation and development of plaque and xylitol.
In short, the product ‘sticks’ to dental surfaces after the mouthwash has been used, meaning that it continues to perform even after it has been expectorated.
J&S Davis stocks the full range of Curasept ADS mouthwashes that includes:
- 220: 0.2%: an intensive treatment
- 205: 0.05% plus fluoride: for daily use, also recommended for ortho patients
- Perio: 0.12% and hyaluronic acid: recommended for perio problems and those undergoing perio procedures
- Implant: 0.2% and hyaluronic acid – high strength formula recommended pre-and post-implant treatment to assist with tissue repair, for short term use
The Curasept ADS range also includes toothpaste and periodontal gel, giving the dental professional comprehensive, cost-effective, holistic solutions to a range of common, uncomfortable conditions. With the latest research confirming ADS efficacy, that’s peace of mind for you and your clients.