Clearfil SE Bond 2 is regarded as the gold standard in dental bonding. This trusted two-step, self-etching bonding system comes from Kuraray Noritake – the developers of the original MDP adhesion monomer, the first self- and total-etch bonding agents and the first self-adhering resin cements in dentistry.
SE Bond 2 is quick and easy to use. Simply apply the primer, dry, apply the bond and then light cure – it’s as simple as that.
The bond contains 10-MDP, as well as impressive catalyst chemistry for exceptional bond strength, and has a wide range of indications:
- Direct restorations using light-cured composite resin
- Cavity sealing as a pretreatment for indirect restorations
- Treatment of exposed root surfaces
- Treatment of hypersensitive teeth
- Intraoral repairs of fractured restorations
- Post cementation using a dual- or self-cured core material
- Cementing inlays, onlays, crown, bridges and veneers using a composite resin cement
*Offer valid until 31st August. Subject to availability, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.