Only one rotary file in continuous rotation for your endodontic treatments!
One Shape allows for curved canal negotiation with an instrumental and easy dynamic. Its non-working (safety) tip ensures an effective apical progression avoiding obstructions which are often preceded by instrument separation.
- 1 single instrument
- Remarkable design
- Rapid treatment
- Simplification of the endodontic instrument sequence Sterile
- Scored blister
- Time saving
- Facilitated handlings for assistants
- Infection risk control In continuous rotation
- An economic principle: no need to buy an additional specific motor
- A dynamic and instrumental behaviour you may have previously experienced Single
- Minimal fatigue along the length of the file virtually eliminates the risk of separation.
- Simplified handling of instrument sequences.
- It is recommended to use One Shape for the treatment of only one tooth*.
*Dispose of all instruments that show a sign of unwinding, wear of premature fatigue after the treatment of one or two root canals.
One Shape Sterile Metal Shank
- MMM9001 21mm 6%
- MMM9002 25mm 6%
- MMM9003 29mm 6%