The father of all portable dental units.
The unmatched flexibility and quality of DENTA-PORT 303 are at the root of all BPR Swiss portable treatment units. It can be equipped with all the instruments of your choice. Each instrument operates with full efficiency. The DENTA-PORT 303 is further equipped with the very powerful BPR Swiss patent-pending aspirator system and a three-way syringe. Activating the complete standard unit only requires plugging in the air connection.
- 1 Three-way syringe (air/water/spray) with sterilisable tips
- Integrated spray water system for syringe and instruments (check valve prevents the back flow of water)
- 3 instrument hoses
- Spray adjustment regulators for each instrument
- 1 Spray water tank: 1 litre
- 1 High-performance suction hose with the patent-pending BPR Swiss technology (adapter for saliva ejector tips and oral-dry-cup)
- 1 Suction fluid container: 1 litre (automatic overflow protection)
- Pressure regulator-filter with hose (6 x 4 mm) to air source
- Sturdy, air- and water-tight plastic construction, will not scratch, dent or corrode
- Detachable front cover
- Easy to assemble aluminium feet
- Disc type foot control
- Integrated aspirator with the patent-pending BPR Swiss technology
- Air consumption instruments: 35-55 l/min
- Handpiece pressure: 2.5-3.5 bar
- Each instrument is individually adjustable
- Weight: 8.0 kg
- Dimensions: 470 x 340 x 190 mm
Warranty: 2 years
Options: Light for instruments, electric scaler, polymerisation lamp, electric micromotor, air motor, turbine, contraangles etc.