The world’s smallest dental unit
The DENTA-BOY 202 is quality in miniature. Its small size means the DENTA-BOY 202 takes up very little space at your treatment location. It can be simply picked up by the handle and carried to the next treatment location. The DENTA-BOY 202 is equipped with a three-way syringe and two instruments of your choice.
- 1 Three-way syringe (air/water/spray) with sterilisable tips
- Integrated spray water system for syringe and instruments (check valve prevents the back flow of water)
- 2 instrument hoses
- Spray adjustment regulators for each instrument
- 1 Spray water tank: 1 litre
- Pressure regulator-filter with hose (6 x 4 mm) to air source
- Disc type foot control
- Air consumption instruments: 35-55 l/min
- Handpiece pressure: 2.5-3.5 bar
- Housing: stainless steel
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- Dimensions: 240 x 180 x 280 mm
Warranty: 2 years
Options: Light for instruments, electric scaler, polymerisation lamp, electric micromotor, air motor, turbine, contraangles etc.