CLEARFIL CERAMIC PRIMER
The newly developed CLEARFIL CERAMIC PRIMER secures a unique adhesion to all materials for esthetic restorations. In addition to the tried and proven adhesive monomer MDP for bonding to metal oxide, it contains the silane coupling agent MPS which guarantees strong adhesion to all materials for esthetic restorations.
- CLEARFIL CERAMIC PRIMER maintains excellent adhesion property in long-term storage by the optimum combination of the ingredients.
- All of the CLEARFIL ESTHETIC CEMENT Kits contain CLEARFIL CERAMIC PRIMER, which can also be ordered separately.
- Pretreatment for restorations made of ceramic (e.g. zirconium oxide, aluminium oxide, silica based ceramics), hybrid ceramics (e.g. ESTENIA C&B) or composite resin
- Contains the silane coupling agent MPS (Methacryloyloxypropyltrimethoxysilane) and phosphate monomer MDP for strong, permanent adhesion to all materials for esthetic restoration
- Simple use (apply and dry) Indication
- Surface treatment of porcelain, ceramics, hybrid ceramics or composite resin
- Intraoral repairs of fractured crowns/bridges made of ceramics, hybrid ceramics (e.g. ESTENIA C&B) or composite resin
KUR0760 Clearfil Ceramic Primer 4ml